SaaS is short for Software as a service, which can be a useful marketing tool. SaaS is one of the three main categories of cloud computing service models. There are many businesses that use this software because it gives them flexibility and simplicity for most of their marketing needs. There are many different types of SaaS marketing platforms that help companies simplify their marketing needs. Read more to find out what we think the best SaaS companies to use in your business.
Hootsuite is a social media management platform that helps businesses manage all their social media networks from one space. It can assist digital marketers with all their social media marketing strategies and campaigns right from one platform. Within Hootsuite, you can do things like:
- Schedule posts
- Engage with followers
- Track all your mentions
- Respond to comments right from Hootsuite
Their software can cut social media management time in half or even more. It is an excellent digital marketing tool you can use for your business and you only have to sign into one location and direct everything from there. Hootsuite has over 18 million users who utilize their software through sites like:
- Linked In
- & Many other sites
Buzzsumo is a content analysis tool that helps show you what type of content that is currently posted on the internet that is making the most buzz. It shows what posts are being shared the most and which social media sites it is shared on the most. It can show how many engagements there were, number of likes, and their Evergreen score. A BuzzSumo Evergreen Score is an internal ranking system that measures the growth in engagements and links an article continues to receive after the first few days. It is first measured 30 days after the article is published. So, if a post has a high Evergreen score, it is excelling. Utilizing Buzzsumo can give you great insights and overall improve your marketing strategies. It is one of those SaaS marketing platforms that can help you develop new content ideas and show how successful your competitor’s posts are.
Buzzsumo provides marketers with:
- Content insights regarding author, domain, and more
- Search content engagement in the past 24 hours and up to the past year
- View shares of content across all social media platforms
- Search social backlinks
- Content curation
- Find and research influencer
HubSpot is considered one of the best marketing automation software tools by many marketers. It one of the SaaS marketing platforms that can help you increase leads, accelerate sales, simplify your processes, or build a powerful website.
Also, within HubSpot, you can manage your social media, your blogs, manage your CRMs, and so much more. Some of the software they offer is:
- Free HubSpot CRM: Used to organize, track, and build better relationships with leads and customers
- CMS Hub: Content management software that’s flexible for marketers, powerful for developers, and gives customers a personalized, secure experience.
- Marketing Hub: Marketing software to help you grow traffic, convert more visitors, and run complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale.
- Sales Hub: Time-saving sales software that helps you get deeper insights into prospects, automate the tasks you hate and close more deals faster.
- Service Hub: Customer service software to help you connect with customers, exceed expectations, and turn them into promoters that grow your business.
Grammarly is an English language writing tool designed for desktop or mobile users. This software enhances and corrects grammatical errors or word choice. Many different types of people use it including students, businesspeople, or any other job. But, most marketers cannot live without it. If apart of your marketing is writing blog posts, email campaigns, or even just social media posts, Grammarly can be your best friend. Grammarly highlights the error in spelling or grammar and allows you to fix it in one click. With the paid version, it can rewrite and revamp an entire sentence to accommodate what tone you were going for. Some of the writing categories provided by the paid subscription include:
- Academic writing
- Business writing
- Technical writing
- Medical writing
- Creative writing
- Casual writing
MailChimp is an email marketing automation service that helps and improves your business’s email marketing campaigns. They provide an easy way to send their audience email newsletters, manage subscribers list, and track campaign performance. SaaS marketers can use MailChimp’s services to promote their email campaigns and eventually turn their leads into actual sales.
Some of Mailchimp’s services include:
- Boost sales with shoppable landing pages
- Grow your audience with signup forms
- Find new customers with digital adds
- Help manage subscribers
- Generating insightful and customized reports
- Viewing click-through rates
- Tracking their sales and marketing campaign emails
6. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a software tool that helps you measure your traffic metrics for your website, analyze your performance, and gain audience insight. This is one of the most commonly used SaaS marketing platforms because it is completely free. It can help you understand your website and app users to keep track of the performance of your marketing, content, products, and more!
Google Analytics is a free tool provided by Google that generates reports to show you how much people are engaging with your website. Some of their reports include:
- Audience reports
- Advertising Reports
- Acquisition reports
- Behavior reports
- Conversion Reports
- Flow visualization reports
- Monitor account health and performance
- Troubleshoot data issues
- Attribution (Beta)
Google Analytics is an excellent tool you can use to improve your online marketing. It is user friendly, free, and effective!
Salesforce is the most popular customer relationship management (CRM) software in the market. With Salesforce, you can track every step of any sale you make and how the sale got there.
Using Salesforce helps businesses increase sales and productivity all while nurturing the B2B and B2C buying experiences. This SaaS marketing tool helps you with:
- It helps employees and customers stay connected.
- Gives teams a shared view of every customer
- Automates workflows using artificial intelligence
- Blends easily with existing data and systems
- Keeps your business data safe and secure
- Customizes and scales for any size company
- Collect and watch leads
- Track insights for better sales
- Improve the productivity of your sales reps
- Engage with leads and create email campaigns
Slack is a messaging app that organizes conversations and communication right from one space. Instead of having an overstuffed inbox, Slack helps you organize them into something they call channels. They make it simple to follow conversations or to find important information. Also, Slack lets you choose which conversations are important and which can wait, unlike traditional email.
Things Slack can help with are:
- Prevent losing important emails
- Share documents and files with your teammates
- You can @ and mention teammates which sends a notification to their device
- Can start a video conference call with all team members
- Set reminders for yourself
- Issue or take a quick poll or vote with your teams
9. Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a communication app that can be used on your desktop or mobile device. It is a great tool to communicate with your teammates throughout the day no matter where they are. Communication with your team members is vital when trying to improve your SaaS marketing.
Some of the services Microsoft Teams supplies is:
- Chat: With the chat feature, you can send someone an instant message to their computer at any time at chat back and forth. If the person is not in the office or at their computer, it can go to their mobile device and answer it from there!
- Schedule video meetings: With Teams, you can group chat to a video conference no matter where they are. You can have a meeting with 10 people or 10,000 people if you wanted!
- Screen Sharing: You can choose to share your screen with your teammates to show or present something with everyone smoothly.
- Calling feature: Don’t want some clients or customers to have your cell phone number? Microsoft Teams makes that easy by giving their own unique phone number that works through Teams!
- Work in one space: Never do that frantic, searching-for-files thing ever again. In Teams, you can access, share, and edit Word docs, PowerPoint, and Excel files in real-time.
10. Persist Communications
Finally, one of our last SaaS marketing platforms is of course Persist Communications! Persist Communications is a software company that provides many features to help automate your company’s needs.
Persist is a powerful, yet affordable way to boost the conversion of your dead leads and handle your call center needs. Some of the Persist’s services include:
- Call centers: When an incoming call connects to our system, a live agent in the U.S. answers the phone. We have up to 7 day-24 hour answering services available.
- Proprietary communication software: Persist also creates notes based on the actions that have been performed.
- Marketing needs: With Persists aid, you can reduce your overhead for your company.
- Verifying client information: Persist sends routine phone calls, texts, and emails to ensure that the person’s contact information on file is current. If the file needs updates, then the call is transferred to a live agent.
- Staying in touch with clients: Persist emails and texts are sent as part of the follow-up sequence
- Contacting new clients: Persists power dialer calls on pre-set days and times, then connect each call recipient with a live agent.
With Persist’s live agents, they can directly answer your incoming media campaign calls. They handle your outward dialing, texting, and emailing of all your internet needs. Persist helps you reduce the time to follow up on a prospect. Furthermore, they help you maximize your business’s potential leads and overall turn those dead leads into actual sales.